• 60 yrs of Independence and still 98.9 crores of
our people languish under stark poverty and deprivation. NSSO (National
Sample Survey Organisation), Ministry of Statistics, Govt. of India has
also corroborated this.
• Our research has found that “Roots of our failure lie in
the ignorance of our system. The country therefore must necessarily be run
through professionals and experts like a large corporate house to make optimum
use of our resources and involve the people of India, so that all can reap
the benefits of development in a dignified way".
• The road map to the above philosophy begins from city centres,
blue prints of which are available in the book Crusade India.
• Our concept of City Centres in total conceptual contrast to SEZs
and Retail Chains shall transform our nation and make our people naturally
wealthy and prosperous.
• Crusade India propounds for a Presidential system.
• To make it happen, we are trying to move a PIL very soon for an
amendment in our Constitution for the country to be run through professionals
K C Agrawal
Towards a new dawn
[Crusade India: www.shapingindia.org ]
If you support the mission please forward this message to your friends
to help form a public opinion in favour of the PIL"